Radiation Monitor Calibration
YVES Laboratory provides radiation monitor calibration services to ensure your radiation monitors keep on working at their best.
Current legislation establishes a statutory requirement that, as a minimum, all operational radiation monitors are subject to annual inspection and testing. YVES Laboratory provides a professional service for the repair, testing and re-calibration of gamma dose rate and alpha/beta contamination monitors to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
Radiation monitors are retested, and where necessary calibrated, in accordance with the requirements laid down in “The Examination, Testing and Calibration of Portable Radiation Protection Instruments – Measurements and Good Practice Guide,” produced by the National Physical Laboratory. The operation of the Monitor Calibration and Repair Service is accredited to ISO9001:2000 and BS EN 80079-34.
Benefits of our Radiation Monitor Calibration Service include:-
- Calibration of contamination monitors available against a range of isotopes including Ra-226 and Pb-210
- High Precision Dual Source Calibration Rig with fail-safe interlocks and security beam protection for operatives.
- Full range dose rate calibration facility to 10mSv/hr.
- Testing of instruments to saturation dose rates in excess of 10mSv/hr.
- Full retest/re-certification and repair service of mud monitors.
- Calibration and repair of neutron monitors by approved third party facilities.
YVES Laboratory personnel involved in radiation monitor testing, repair and calibration are fully trained and supervised by a number of members of staff appointed as Qualified Persons under Regulation 19(3) of the Ionising Radiation Regulations.
Enquire About Our Radiation Monitor Calibration Service Today
Having provided reliable radiation monitor calibration for over 5 years, you can trust the team at YVES Laboratory to achieve the best results. To learn more about our services or request a quote, get in touch with us by calling +609 – 8637 301 or sending a message through our email at email@example.com